Whether it’s on-site or off-site, our training packages can be tailored to meet your requirements and can be presented as ‘hands on’ demonstrations with the relevant equipment or as theoretical within a classroom environment.
Because we specialise in in-line inspection equipment, the courses we deliver cover check-weighing equipment, metal detectors and x-ray equipment either as separate individual subjects or combined depending on your individual requirements.
The standard training courses we offer include:
- INTRODUCTION TO IN LINE INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- A PACKERS GUIDE TO WEIGHING
- QA VERIFICATION TESTING OF IN-LINE INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- ENGINEER LEVEL TRAINING
- IN DEPTH BREAKDOWN REPAIR & TESTING
- IN DEPTH LEGAL COMPLIANCE (covering the average weight legislation/FSIF/UKAS and the codes of practice for Food giants Marks and Spencer & TESCO)
When we deliver a training session we encourage you to invite as many participants as considered reasonable for the training session provided. This allows you to get the most value from the sessions provided, therefore maximising the cost of your investment.
Alongside the standard training sessions we offer, we can also arrange for bespoke training and testing verification as required.
Upon completion of a QSS training course, all training participants are issued with a certificate recognition of their attendance at the course.
To find out more about our bespoke training packages, call 01302 726000